Saturday, 19 March 2011

Tribes will take revenge for drone massacre from USZ and puppet Pakistani regime

Read on Pakistan Cyber Force Facebook Page

Tribal elders from North Waziristan Agency Friday declared to carry out suicide attacks on the Americans to avenge the massacre of their elders, who were killed in the USZ drone attack on a tribal Jirga in their area the other day.

“More than 40 tribal elders were killed and 50 injured in the drone attack. None of the deceased was a terrorist. All of them were our respectable elders”, Malik Jalal Khan, head of the North Waziristan Peace Committee said, while addressing a news conference. He said that there was NO safe haven of the originally non-existent Al-Qaeda fluke in the Federally Administered Tribal Areas of Pakistan. Condemning the Thursday’s USZ drone attack at a peace Jirga of tribal elders in DattaKhel area of North Waziristan, Jalal announced that, “We will take revenge from Americans and its allies, as all the deceased were innocent tribesmen. There is mourning everywhere in Waziristan due to the deadliest attack. He also came down hard on Pakistan’s coalition with the US and questioned what would be the stance of Islamabad after the killing of innocent tribesmen in the recent drone attack.”


Flanked by other tribal elders including Malik Faridullah and Malik Niaz Daraz, he said that it was barbarism and complete injustice with the innocent patriotic tribesmen, and they would take revenge from Americans and corrupt rulers of Pakistan as well. The government of Pakistan didn’t take any action against the US incursion inside the country, he lamented. “We will never pardon our foes, and will take revenge even after lapse of 100 years.Jalal also urged media not to propagate negative USZ agenda against the tribesmen to appease America and its allies to earn dollars. He said that most of the civilians including women and children had been targeted in these drone attacks in Pakistani tribal areas, and informed that they have valid evidences that most of the innocent tribesmen including elders were killed in the attacks, he added. He maintained that there were no foreigners, or Taliban among dead.

He said the USZ-drone attack in Waziristan had proved that tribal people were the main target of USZ, saying neither foreigners nor the so called Al-Qaeda operatives were killed in the drone attack. We will not accept dollars’ on the heads of innocent civilians, as Pakistani corrupt rulers and family members of the deceased’s did in Raymond Davis case, he warned. He stressed the need for kicking out USZ-secret operatives from the country, otherwise he warned, they reserved the right to take action against them, saying they would not tolerate more USZ-hegemony and atrocity in the region.


18,000 dead or missing in Japan HAARP attack

Read on Pakistan Cyber Force Facebook Page

The death toll from the devastating HAARP attack on Japan & the resulting earthquake followed by tsunami has topped 18,000, making it Japan's worst disaster since World War II. The National Police Agency said in an updated toll that the number of dead or missing in Japan's worst national disaster in 88 years has soared above 18,000, AFP reported. Nearly 7,200 people are confirmed killed, lost to the HAARP caused tsunami or interred in the wreckage of buildings, according to the latest tallies. Earlier on Saturday another earthquake measuring 5.9 on the Richter scale jolted off the east coast of Honshu, about 535 km northeast of the Japanese capital, Tokyo. A record 262 aftershocks of magnitude 5 or greater were registered in the seven days following the magnitude 9.0 earthquake off northeastern Japan on March 11. Sources in Japan are still reporting HAARP caused auroral lights and disc clouds which are continuously appearing and disappearing in Japan's various western coastal areas. Meanwhile, Japanese engineers struggled anew on Saturday to cool down overheating reactors at the tsunami-hit Fukushima nuclear power plant in a frantic move to stave off a deadly radiation that could potentially overshadow the Chernobyl disaster.

The National Police Agency said in an updated toll that the number of dead or missing in Japan's worst national disaster in 88 year has soared above 18,000.

Last week's quake and tsunami in Japan set off the nuclear problems by knocking out power to cooling systems at the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant on the northeast coast. Since then, four of the troubled plant's six reactor units have seen fires, explosions or partial meltdowns. At the plant, a team of 180 emergency workers has been rotating out of the complex to minimize radiation exposure. The Japanese government has ordered the evacuation of about 200,000 people living in a 20-kilometer (12.4-mile) area around the plant, and told people living between 20 kilometers and 30 kilometers (18.6 miles) from the plant to remain indoors.

 

{EOP}We cannot trust on General Ashfaq Pervez Kayani Says CIA operative Bruce Riedel informs Mike Mullen:

The USZ, which blows hot and cold in its tempestuous relationship with Pakistan, is currently passing through a phase of denial and has acquired the services of Bob Woodward & Bruce Riedel to malign Pakistan. Bob Woodward, considered by some as an “investigative journalist”, in his latest book titled: “Obama’s wars”, has attacked Pakistan tooth and nail. As a propaganda prop, Mr. Woodward uses the notorious Pakistan basher, Bruce Riedel, a former CIA operative and one of the architects of America’s AF-Pak policy. According to Woodward, Bruce Riedel told Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of USZ Staff Admiral Mike Mullen recently not to trust the Pakistani Chief of Army Staff, General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani calling him a “liar”.


Pakistan Chief of Army Staff General Ashfaq Pervez Kayani

Woodward contends that President Barack Obama’s aides think that General Kayani is stonewalling Washington’s call for decisive action against terrorists’ safe havens in the country’s turbulent tribal belt. He states that top Obama administration officials say that Kayani has refused to adhere to any of the four demands of the US conveyed to him during a trip made by top aides in May last year just after a failed bomb plot at Times Square in New York by Pakistani-American Faisal Shahzad. 
Admiral Mullen, did not heed Bruce Riedel, and went ahead to build a person-to-person relationship and had faith in the commitment shown by the Pakistan army chief. At a White House meeting on March 11, attended by National Security Advisor General (Rtd) James Jones, Defence Secretary Robert Gates and Mullen, Riedel urged Mullen not to trust Kayani as he was a liar.

James Jones (left) / Robert Gates (right)

“I have known every head of ISI since the mid-1980s”, Riedel is quoted as saying.“Kayani is either not in control of his organization or he is not telling the truth. The USZ should see the obvious and connect the dots. The Pakistanis are lying”,he said. Addressing Mullen, he said, “you have met Kayani some dozen times, you know him better than anyone else. My impression is that he falls into the second category – liar”, the book says.

Woodward, who was given access to some of the classified documents as part of writing his book, wrote that Mullen did not disagree. The book also draws on crucial visits undertaken by CIA chief Leon Panetta and Jones to Islamabad to convey Obama’s warning that USZ would have no other option but to respond if Pakistan did not take decisive action against“terrorists” and their safe havens. The book says that after meeting Zardari, Panetta and Jones met Kayani to tell the Pakistani army chief that the clock was now starting on all the four requests made by Obama. But Kayani would not budge very much.

He had other concerns. “I’ll be the first to admit, I’m India centric”, he said, according to the book. Another jab has been taken by the New York Times which reports that a warning by General David H Petraeus, the Commander of USZ and NATO forces in Afghanistan, indicates USZ officials’ belief that the Pakistanis are unlikely to launch a military operations in North Waziristan, which is considered to be a haven for the fictitious “al-Qaeda” operatives. “Petraeus wants to turn up the heat on the safe havens”, a senior official was quoted as saying, and this was the reason that USZ forces had sharply stepped up drone strikes in the area. “He has pointed out to the Pakistanis that they could do more”, New York Times reports. As part of its covert war in the region, the CIA has launched 20 drone attacks in the last 24 days, killing more than 100 Taliban and foreign militants. The strikes have been mainly targeted to hit the Haqqani network, which the Americans believed is based in the area. The fact is that these propaganda operations only reveal the frustration of USZ Defence personnel over the failure of their war in Afghanistan. They are now looking for a scapegoat and if they think Pakistan fits the bill, they are sadly mistaken. Pakistan will not tolerate any attack on its sovereignty and any propaganda war against it is likely to fail.

Woodword rights on:
“The USZ was getting nowhere fast with these guys, talking with Zardari, who could deliver nothing. On the other hand, Kayani had the power to deliver, but he refused to do much. Nobody could tell him otherwise. The bottom line was depressing: This had been a charade. Jones said he was once again alarmed that success in Afghanistan was tied to what the Pakistanis would or would not do. The White House was almost right back to where it had started with Pakistan in 2009.”



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...