Wednesday, 13 May 2015

Karachi blast links with terrorism of Indian intelligence agency RAW

Indian RAW involvement in Karachi terrorism is clearly to sabotage Pak-China economic corridor. This is not a sectarianism war but a war imposed by another rascal state of EndiA. Our enemy wants to pave the way that Pakistan is not safe for such huge developments.

keep in mind, recently R&AW established new wing against Pakistan and China whose aim is to make sure the new established economic corridor become a failure. Narinder modi is already on a visit to china regarding this. Ismaelies community, should know the real enemy hindu zionists behind the attack instead of being a stupid to blame this on other sects. Know your enemies and spread awareness!

1 comment:

ROY LILY said...

WHAT A WONDERFUL LOVE SPELL, MY HUSBAND AND I ARE BACK TOGETHER AGAIN AFTER 2 YEARS OF SEPARATION AND DIVORCE, AM TRULY BLESSED BY DR.OGUDU SPELL TEMPLE, ALL THANKS TO HIM, YOU CAN CONTACT HIM NO VIA EMAIL:::OGUDUSPELLTEMPLE@YAHOO.COM:::WHATSAPP NUMBER:::+2348106058254:::WEBSITE:::http://oguduspelltemple.wixsite.com/drogudu

I'm ROY LILY from BRONX NY, USA. I got separated from my husband 2 years ago. There was no communication between us. I was advised by families and friends to let go, forget the marriage and move on with my life. I didn’t want to marry someone else because deep down, I still love my husband. I was in so much pain and confused, until I read a testimony online on how Dr Ogudu reunion a broken marriage with the help of his spiritual spell power. I kept reading so many testimonies on how he helped to stopped divorce and brought back peoples ex-lover's back to them, and my faith was renewed. I have to contact Dr Ogudu immediately, few minutes later, he replied and instructed me on what to do, after meeting up with the necessary requirement, he sent me a parcel and instructed on how to use it, which I did. 48 hours later communication was restored between me and my husband. I saw him after 7 days and we were able to settle our differences, he actually knelt down and was begging me to forgive him. I was visiting so many website seeking for help, it looked hopeless, until I came in contact with DR OGUDU, who helped me to restore my joy, in fact, I'm the luckiest and happiest woman ever to have her husband back in her life. If you're having similar problem in your marriage, you want your husband or wife to love you again, you have someone you love and you want him or her to love you in return, you are having any challenge in your marriage. DR OGUDU SPELL TEMPLE is the solution to your problem, contact him today via email: EMAIL:::OGUDUSPELLTEMPLE@YAHOO.COM:::WHATSAPP NUMBER:::+2348106058254:::WEBSITE:::http://oguduspelltemple.wixsite.com/drogudu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe to Eagles of Brasstacks [Cyber Force] via Email adress